Flooring for Metro Atlanta Automobile Dealers Association
Flooring Zone Never Shies Away from Community Projects
When the Metro Atlanta Automobile Dealers Association (MAADA) asked Flooring Zone to handle a recent flooring installation project, we were happy to oblige. We never shy away from supporting our community to the best of our abilities. As you can see from the photo gallery below, we install flooring in a variety of residential and commercial applications, ranging from entryways to stairs, hallways, and meeting rooms. We also specialize in flooring of all varieties, including carpeting, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), concrete epoxy coatings, and even rubber gym floors. No matter what type of flooring you’ve decided to have installed in your home or business, you can count on our flooring company to help you make the most cost-effective choices without sacrificing the quality of your investment. We’ve also scoured the industry to offer you the best selection of flooring retailers!
A Quick Guide to Picking the Best Flooring Based on Room
If you’re not sure where to start in your flooring selection, here’s a quick guide about the best applications for some of the most popular flooring options we install at Flooring Zone:
- Carpeting – Carpet can make any room feel cozy and inviting, but it’s ideally suited for living rooms, home offices, hallways, bedrooms, business lobbies, and anywhere else where moisture isn’t going to be a cause for concern.
- Hardwood – Hardwood flooring makes a beautiful addition to any room, though it may not always be your most affordable flooring option or the easiest to maintain. However, if you prefer the look and feel of hardwood flooring, we can work with you to choose the best type of wood and stain for your budget and space.
- Laminate – Laminate flooring is usually a more affordable alternative to hardwood flooring, and it makes a fantastic choice in just about any setting. Today’s laminate products come in rich, dark hardwoods, as well as paler shades and virtually anything in-between to mimic hardwood flooring.
- Vinyl – We often recommend vinyl flooring for basements, bathrooms, and kitchens because of its moisture resistance. Due to its thickness, vinyl flooring is also reasonably resilient to traffic.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile – Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) looks similar to stone, wood, or tile and is suitable for anywhere you want to add a touch of elegance to your home or office.
- Epoxy – Concrete epoxy coatings are often found in commercial and industrial settings, including warehouses, garages, automotive showrooms, gyms, and airport hangars, although more homeowners are investing in them for their homes.
- Tile – While tile is preferred in bathrooms and kitchens, it may be used in any room. It’s easy to maintain and comes in so many varieties, colors, and patterns that it’s complementary to any space.
Bring Our Expertise and Showroom Samples to You Today
Flooring Zone would love to bring our expertise and showroom samples directly to your Atlanta-area home or business. If you like what you see in our completed Metro Atlanta Automobile Dealers Association renovation project on this page, please contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation to go over your best flooring options. We pride ourselves on our customer service, quality installations, and the ability to offer some of the nation’s leading flooring retailers at affordable pricing!